R5 is a multifunctional, ergonomic backpack from Coxay Carry that was designed for training and racing. With a 2-liter hydration capacity, it can carry enough fluid to last through long, challenging sessions, with space left over for other essentials. The R5 backpack feels incredibly light, the unique carrying system and the smart adjustable hip and houlder straps give the upper body full freedom of movement without pressure and friction. Perfect for running, cross-country skiing and mountain biking.
- Distribute 100% of all weight from shoulders to the hips.
- No pressure on the shoulders or ribs.
- Full freedom of movement in the upper body.
- Side pocket in top cover - perfect for smartphone or wallet.
- Thanks to the well-designed patented carrying system, the backpack is stable, flexible and comfortable. Weight is effectively distributed to the hips, which makes the backpack feel completely weightless. Your upper body has full freedom of movement. The Coxa backpack is developed to be one of the safest backpacks on the market. It’s easy to put on and take off, and if you get stuck it can be removed in a second if necessary. The buckle has a quick release system and is made exclusively for Coxa by world leader Duraflex.
- The backpack has room for two separate hydration systems of up to 3 liters in total, which fit inside the specially adapted mesh pocket. The loops on the shoulder straps can hold a drinking tube, bars or gel in place.
- R5 is fitted with 3M™ reflective material. When the light from headlamps hits the reflective material, you can be clearly seen from around 120 metres away.
- There is a red LED light on the back for even greater safety when racing or training in the dark. The light has two settings: constant or flashing.
- Pack weight: 4 kg